Green: NBA Finals loss will never wear off

It has just been over a week since the NBA Finals, but Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green is still feeling the sting of having lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers 4-3.The Warriors held a 3-1 lead after Game 4, but the Cavaliers mounted an incredible comeback, largely thanks to NBA Finals MVP LeBron James and Kyrie Irving, to become the first team in NBA history to win the NBA Finals from being 3-1 down.Green admitted that his side were in a superb position to retain their title Tyrone Hill Jersey, but it was not to be as the Warriors were unable to contain the Cavaliers.That will never wear off, Green told reporters. We had an opportunity to win a championship. That never goes away. [But] you got to move on.Meanwhile, the Warriors could potentially bolster their line-up with the addition of Kevin Durant this summer. Durant, who plied his trade for the Oklahoma City Thunder last season, is a free agent and is meeting with six different teams, including the Warriors.While there is a lot of speculation about where Durant next destination will be, Green has opted not to pay attention to all the hype as he is more concerned about getting ready for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro https://www.cavaliersstoreonline.com/Larry_Nance_Jr_Jersey-33.I dont know, he said. There different dynamics to everything. At the end of the day, there is nothing set in stone. I dont worry about things I cant control.This is a business. Ive always been taught that you are either getting better or you are getting worse. Teams are always trying to look ahead at what next.Sticking on the topic of the Olympics, Green will be playing alongside Irving for Team USA, but the 26-year-old made it clear that there is no bad blood between him and the Cavaliers point guard.Of course it is , Green said. But that dont mean I am coming into this like, Oh man, I am mad at Kyrie. Number one, they beat us, so you respect that. Number two, we are here for this. It is not about anybody personal feelings. It is about representing the country.